If you are unclear about any fields when editing the form settings page, hover over a “?” to show a brief description about that section.
- Form Name – Name of the form, displayed at the top of the form when viewed
- Form Content – Text content displayed after the title on the form.
- Submit Button Text – Set the text displayed on the forms submit button
- Confirmation Type – What happens when the form is complete show message or Redirect to page
- Confirmation Location – Where the confirmation message appears.
- Confirmation Message – Text to display one successful submission
- Confirmation Redirect – Location to redirect too on successful submission.
- Style Editor – Enable display the user of the style editor
Add a reCAPTCHA spam field to the form, you will need to generate an api key on the recaptcha website and follow there instructions on how to get a site key and public key.
If you have enabled the style editor in the display settings, on form save a style tab will appear at the top in the header, click this to view all the style choices, each field has a “?” explaining what section it styles, click on the text input box to show a colour picker, once you have the ideal colour, click anywhere on the page to hide.
You can disable each style individually by checking the checkbox labelled “Disable”.